Pestkill based in Southampton, Hampshire offer pest prevention and eradication programmes to suit your business or home, our programmes offer a fully integrated pest control and prevention approach focusing on the environmental challenges facing our industry today. By carrying out pro active pest prevention as well as reactive pest control we can assist you in maintaining environmental health standards are met and maintained at all times. Our service agreements do not tie you into a lengthy contract after the initial 12 months, all that we ask is that should you wish to terminate your contract we require 28 days notice.
- We offer a professional discreet service to both Commercial and Domestic clients.
- We operate from our premises in Southampton and cover the whole of the Southern Counties area.
- We are covered by full public liability insurance to £5 million.
- Our staff are fully trained to Royal Society Public Health levels and are CRB checked.
- Having the WildLife Aware accreditation indicates to our customers for rodent pest control services that those who hold the accreditation will work to the highest standards in order to achieve effective pest control with minimum adverse effects on wildlife and the wider environment.
For a free survey and competitive quotation please do not hesitate to contact us.
If you have a pest problem in London, Hampshire, Dorset, Wiltshire, Devon, Berkshire, Sussex, Surrey or Kent then call us now to eliminate your pest infestation.Contact Us